Tallahassee, Fla. — To facilitate the distribution of lifesaving therapeutics, the State will open the following new monoclonal antibody therapy treatment sites statewide starting Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance Video Accompaniment
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics Video Accompaniment
- Year in Review- FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health Video Accompaniment
- Freedom First Budget Video Accompaniment