Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
COVID-19 vaccines continue to arrive in Florida in extremely limited supply. As we await additional vaccine supply from the Federal Government, we urge currently-eligible Florida residents to save their place in line by per-registering today. Please use the link below to register or call the Florida Preregistration System.
Toll Free Numbers
Scheduling: (866) 201-4069
TTY: (866) 476-1529
Helpline: (833) 540-2035Pre-Register Now for the COVID-19 Vaccine
No events at this time
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
To report a public health risk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 850-526-2412.
|See our locations|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals