Upcoming EventsMore Events...
================================================ Human trafficking victims are men, women, and children of all socio-economic, religious, and cultural backgrounds. Look beneath the surface—a victim of human trafficking may look like many of the people you see each day. Human trafficking is modern-day slavery. Find out more about human trafficking at the National Human Trafficking Hotline http://bit.ly/2f3Yjlm ================================================ FDOH JACKSON COUNTY FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The Family Planning program at Jackson County Health Department is a federally funded program open to women of childbearing age and their partners.for more information about our Family Planning Program click here
- Joint Investigation Leads to Conviction in Jupiter
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
- Donna Walsh Named Health Officer for DOH-Seminole
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes 2017 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department to Host Public Workshops on Amendment 2 Implementation
To report a public health risk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 850-526-2412.
|See our locations|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals