The Florida Department of Health has confirmed measles in an adult international traveler who attended a conference in Kissimmee, Florida, at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center March 16-17, 2015
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
- Three Appointments to Council of Licensed Midwifery
To report a public health emergency or an environmental/occupational public health risk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 850-526-2412.
|See our locations|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals