Upcoming EventsMore Events...
================================================ Human trafficking victims are men, women, and children of all socio-economic, religious, and cultural backgrounds. Look beneath the surface—a victim of human trafficking may look like many of the people you see each day. Human trafficking is modern-day slavery. Find out more about human trafficking at the National Human Trafficking Hotline http://bit.ly/2f3Yjlm ================================================ FDOH JACKSON COUNTY FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAM ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The Family Planning program at Jackson County Health Department is a federally funded program open to women of childbearing age and their partners.for more information about our Family Planning Program click here
- Health Care Providers Play Important Role in Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Keep Vaccine Between You & Flu
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
To report a public health risk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 850-526-2412.
|See our locations|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals