The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
DiaBeaters Diabetes Program Meetings July 2015
Florida Department of Health Jackson County
July 14, 2015
- Put Safety First During Independence Day Celebrations
- Exercise Caution During Summer Storms
- Florida Residents Encouraged to Enjoy the Great Outdoors In The Sunshine State
- Health Care Professionals Applaud Governor's "Keep Florida Working" Budget
- Promoting Heat Safety During Summer Months
- Cutting-Edge Hepatitis Surveillance Tools Enhance Reporting in Florida
To report a public health risk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 850-526-2412.
|See our locations|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals