TALLAHASSEE—The Florida Department of Health and Healthiest Weight Florida join the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and the Florida Department of Education in celebrating a 7.1 percent decline in obesity rates among preschool children from disadvantaged families.
- Measles Case in International Traveler Confirmed in Osceola County
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
To report a public health emergency or an environmental/occupational public health risk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, call 850-526-2412.
|See our locations|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals